Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

July Upsy Daisy share...

With things in "high" gear around here, I decided to pack the blog for the next few days of my July scrapbook assignments/projects. We never know if I have to start packing for Colorado by next week.

Anyways here's my July projects for Upsy Daisy Designs....

A Sweet Memory

I love this page, not only because it showcases my sweet Marcus during his cute-chubby cheek-baby phase but also because I got to use up a lot of fun Upsy Daisy products. This page was inspired by the latest sketch provided by Kim.


I used a bunch of rubons here. I adhered them to all sorts of papers, I made ribbon out of one and adhered the circle one with pop up dots for more dimension.


and then finally putting some fabric brads to finish the page. Oh and I used the "See Ya Later Alligator" paper line for the layout.

Proper Attire

This page came about because I was looking at old photos one day and when Maddie saw this photo of me when I was little, she was in shock that I'd wear my "regular" clothes in the pool. Of course in her sweet mind she'd never saw anybody in the water with nothing other than their swimsuits. I had to explain that back then Mom (me) didn't have swimsuits to use to our very rare trips to the pool so I always just wear my regular clothes.


to emphasize the funny story, I added rubons to make Maddie's comments stand out more than the rest. I also used the Blossom paper line here. I love how the notebook paper made my journaling easy.


I also added some circle rubons and brads (with rubons on it) for more texture and design.

That's it. Make sure you check out the latest and the greatest from Upsy Daisy Designs in the blog and site.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Grace! Love the Upsy Daisy Projects! Great Weekend! xox Julia Sáddi