Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July Crazy Daisy layouts

Things are definitely looking up around here. We finally got our house put on the market yesterday and this morning our Realtor already told me that she got two phone calls wanting to see the property. It's starting to be crazy around here.

Speaking of crazy, Crazy Daisy's July kit was put together with all of your patriotic pages in mind. Lots of red, blue and white plus lots and lots of stars. Here's what I made with the kid....

Swing me silly!

In this page, I layered a lot of pattern papers. I added about four in this page.


I also used the two sets of letter stickers and added a rubon bird.


The journaling block sticker had some vintage edge that didn't match really well with my page, so I cut out the unwanted frame before adding the block sticker to my page.

Kindergarten Buddies


In this page I used the stars and the ruler ribbon to emphasize the "school" theme.


I also used the a lot of "three" in the layout like the number of kids in my picture, the three stars in the bottom and the rubon three.



Food trip

This is by far my favorite of all the layouts I made with this kit. I love it because I was able to play with the round scallop piece cut from the pattern paper.


I was also inspired by the definitions rubon that I used it to describe our fun food "activity".


I added a strip of pattern paper to point to the title so that it'll be connected to the rest of the layout.

Cream puff heaven

This layout is pretty symmetrical. Everything was assembled in a "lined up" fashion. To break all the lines, I added some buttons, used a scallop edged journaling block sticker and added a cardstock strip with a border punch.


I also liked the sugar/flour pattern paper. I thought it was the perfect thing to add to my cream puff layout.



Beautiful friend

PULLED FOR PUBLICATION

In this layout, I used a bunch of the products in the kit. You will find rubons, embellishments, paper and stickers in this layout.


PULLED FOR PUBLICATION

I punched out decorative borders from pattern papers and created a frame for my photo with it.

PULLED FOR PUBLICATION

Because I ran out of the maroon "f". I punched out a circle from a paper with the same color and layered the white/beige sticker on their. This technique still kept the word in the same color scheme.

So that's it for today. Check out the kit and everything Crazy Daisy here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow! What great pages. I always enjoy looking at your creative ideas! They will be so wonderful to have. Your kids are very lucky!!!