Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 19, 2010

fun and cute

So one of the places I hop on over to get all sorts of card inspiration is Moxie Fab World blog. That's the blog for the PaperCrafts magazine. They were having a challenge and although up until now I've only been a "lurker", I decided that I will try my hand on the "fun and cute" style. And here's my take...

My Best Friend

I considered this for the style of "fun and cute" because of the whimsy feel of the layered flowers, the doodles on the sentiment tag and the scallops all around.


as an added bonus challenge (just for myself) I only used paper in this card. Yup, all of the lumpy, bumpy things you see in this card are all papers given some dimension by pop up dots. Even the card sentiment was cut up from paper. That's why I hoard paper like it's going out of style, there's just so much possibilities with it.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

LG said...

Gorgeous card! Love the patterns and layering

Pamela said...

Love this! Great card! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Grace! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!